WOODWORKER WANTED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickdc

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Please excuse my ignorance of general woodworking terms.

We have job/position available for a creative woodworker who is self motivated and hard working, but we would also be keen to speak to woodworkers based locally to us who would be interested in working on a job by job basis as there is a lot of work to be done at the site.

The project is based in Surrey, Epsom to be precise. It will be primarily based at Epsom but quite a lot of the work could be done at your workshop(if you have one).

The project is a new family visitor attraction and the work will/could involve

Taking 4 rooms approx. 4m by 3m and fitting them out as the inside of Hobbit house, so quirky built in tables and chairs, cosmetic posts and panelling on walls and ceilings.

Building various types of quirky tables, chairs and benches, all of which we have images of but at this stage no actual plans(these could be produced if needed). I can email images of the sort of thing i mean.

Creating unusual animal houses for all the various animals we have at the attraction, from Shetland ponies and Miniature Donkeys to birds and bats

Making unusual items to sell in our shop.

General maintenance of various outdoor adventure play grounds.

Creative fencing.

This would suit someone with a good eye, a rustic style who is also handy with a chainsaw. So if you would enjoy or know someone who would enjoy spending time building unusual things out of wood, please get in touch, the job starts in the New year.

Thanks

Nick

Hello,
My advice would be to get this vacancy up on the Job Centre website. You've posted it here once before and I assume you had no interest. If others are like myself when looking for work, the job centre is the first place to look.

ask your local timber yards if you can place an advert on thier notice boards.

Back