Woodwork UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoffy

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried to register for this site, but i didn't get an email to complete the registration, it tells me that if I have a problem to contact the administrato, but I have to be logged in to do that. Is anybody out ther who is registered with this site who could help me get logged in?
The email is not in my spam/junk folder.

er - you are logged in or you wouldn't be able to post?

Jacob":30x7eoag said:
er - you are logged in or you wouldn't be able to post?

Different site jacob, but im not embarrased to admit that was my first thought too lol
(hammer)

Usual problem with forum activation/confirmation mails is that spam filtering somewhere along the line sees the auto-response mail from the site as spam for one reason or another and it does not get delivered, maybe sat in a suspect spam folder on the recipients mail server or even just deleted by the ISP.

And this spam classification criteria being applied can change at a moments notice.

I'm a moderator on WWUK and have informed the site admin for you. If you can send me a PM on this board with the email address you are using to register with then I will pass it on.

Scoffy":2124sx7p said:
I tried to register for this site, but i didn't get an email to complete the registration, it tells me that if I have a problem to contact the administrato, but I have to be logged in to do that. Is anybody out ther who is registered with this site who could help me get logged in?
The email is not in my spam/junk folder.

Hi Scoffy your account should now be active

If your are still having problems PM me please

Andy

Glynne":15og1v8s said:
I have exactly the same problem but never thought of asking someone on this forum!

Hi Glynne
Sorry you have had the same problem please PM me your username you registered on woodworkUK and I will try and sort it out

Andy

Back