woodwork tv programs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mudman":f9ewi5nl said:
devonwoody":f9ewi5nl said:
If you record on DVD I'll pay you for a disk.

I'm tight as usual.

Trouble is the copyright owners may get a tad irate with you both. :?

But would they??, surely making a copy of a program to give to a friend to watch because he missed it is not illegal regardless if the medium is VHS, VCD, DVD etc.

Agree with Taffy though SKY+ is a must in my house especially with 3 kids and most of the stuff i want to watch stuck on some obscure channel

Taffy Turner":2o8mpu3d said:
Yes - but it was more to do with the fact that it is on in the middleof the day, when I am in work that was causing the problem!
That's one of the problems with H&L for months now.
NYW used to be shown 3 times a day to cater for all but they suddenly removed the 8pm showing which had been its time since the channel started and only show it at 2.30pm.
They also used to have episodes at 6am Saturday and Sunday but they have gone as well.
From not intending to show the 2004 series at all they have finally relented after being bombarded with calls and complaints on their own forum.
As the new series starts on a Monday I presume it will be at the normal afternoon time.
This is a drop from previous new series which had 3 episodes shown on Wednesday evenings (Workshop Wednesday) but this was dropped in favour of a carbon copy of the Monday ex channel 4 property programmes.

Back