WoodVarmits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimShavings

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been interested in the Woodrats and since hangin around here and litening to everyone I wonder how you like them. And how are there HSS router bits. Do they hold up?? how expensive are they. I'd send for the video but its cheaper to ask here , and probably more reliable :)
It has to be simple to use. Us'ns like to keep things simple . Witness a post somewhat derogitory about our speed boats eslewhere in this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you like otherways we keep things simple and cheap you can look here
http://www.973rivercountry.com/973-redneckscrapbook.htm

Slim,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slim
In answer to your question, the HSS bits cut very nicely,although they do wear down a lot quicker than TCT cutters. A quick hone up keeps them sharp, though. The RAT is not something you would regret buying!
As to the latter part of you post, we also have a site dedicated to our delightful underclasses.
http://freespace.virgin.net/chav.scum/
Cheers
Philly :lol:

Mc
Well-some of my mates work in a bank where all they do all day is send "funny" emails back and forth. This is how I came across it.
Or I read about it in "Chav Weekly"-can't remember now...... :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Roger":1flppajp said:
Is he Kevin Kline's alter ego?

Could be - well worth a listen.

He is famous for his 'you might be a redneck if:' lines. eg

You might be a redneck if.... your family tree don't fork
You might be a redneck if .... your mother keeps a spit cup on the ironing board

etc

My favourite:

You might be a redneck if... you work stripped to the waist... and so does your husband.

Cheers

Tim

Back