woodturning magazine - episode 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steadyeddie

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Richard on your diary serial in Woodturning magazine. Looks like it's going to be an enjoyable series & I shall be following with interest. Other folks might like to know that Johnny T was featured in the November issue (nice tidy workshop JT) and there was also a small piece about another member (It was the reference to the Magma lathe which gave the game away Blister :wink: ) in the same edition. Who will be next I wonder?

Dave

I'm sure the Woodturning Magazine and its flagship woodturning forum are delighted to get all the free advirtising on here

Thanks for your comments Eddie! Glad you enjoyed the article. Looks like the UkW Forum is taking over the magazine!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gnu, it always makes me laugh when people refer to other forums as "the competition" etc, an as for the magazine, I would guess 99% of members here read it, so it's hardly effective advertising :roll: . The internet and forums are free to use for everyone and people just go where they are happiest, if that is here or "over there", again, I would bet most members here probably visit "the other side" most days anyway.

Cheers

Richard

steadyeddie":9487qy47 said:
.......Other folks might like to know that Johnny T was featured in the November issue (nice tidy workshop JT).......

Well spotted Dave! It was a pleasant surprise when they asked me to be in it.

Back