Woodturning clubs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knappers

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to join a local woodturning club, as I'm very much a novice, and am sure I could learn a lot from watching and talking with people.
However, upon looking for clubs near Leicester, the only one I can find is in Kegworth (not a million miles away), but their website says their membership is full.

Anybody know of any others?

Si.

knappers":k4iv405o said:
I thought it would be nice to join a local woodturning club, as I'm very much a novice, and am sure I could learn a lot from watching and talking with people.
However, upon looking for clubs near Leicester, the only one I can find is in Kegworth (not a million miles away), but their website says their membership is full.

Anybody know of any others?

Si.

Our good friend on here Richard Findley comes to Tudor Rose Woodturners in Daventry, he also lives in Leicester!

Perhaps you could pair up and share costs?

Regards Peter.

It's a shame you don't live in North Wales as my club (based in Bangor) is always on the lookout for new members.

I have family in the midlands and believe there is also a club operating out of Coombe Abbey (between Coventry and Rugby) - might be worth a look.

Mark

Great thanks. The Hinckley crew in Nuneaton is probably easiest / closest for me. I will see what I can find out.

Si

Latest posts

Back