WOODTURNING CLUBS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

CAN ANYBODY LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY WOODTURNING CLUBS NEAR WELWYN GARDEN CITY HERTFORDSHIRE

Merlin,

There is an Association of Woodturners club which meets in Sawbridgworth once a month, called the East Hearts Woodturners, there is also a course starting in January at the Stevenage Leisure Centre

Tony

UKTony":160er36c said:
Merlin,

There is an Association of Woodturners club which meets in Sawbridgworth once a month, called the East Hearts Woodturners, there is also a course starting in January at the Stevenage Leisure Centre

Tony

Thank you for the info tony, i will try and find out a bit more on the stevenage Leisure centre.

Thanks again

Merlin

Merlin,

btw Welcome to the Forum, I checked the other day, the courses start on the 31st of Jan, Monday morning or Wednesday Eve for 15 weeks circa 2 hours can't book yet but i will be going on the course myseld since its only up the road. There is a craft fair at Knebworth at the weekend and i understand that there is a turning exhibitor there so worth a trip

Tony

Back