• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Woodturning Chuck SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Multistar chuck with a 3/4" X16 thread it is complete with the collars for internal and external holding as well as a screw adaptor with a faceplate attachment. Also included is another backplate which I believe is about 7/8" screw thread but not sure on that one. I have also got a PDF of the instructions I took off of the original which seem to have gone missing obviously if I find them in the meantime they will be sent at the same time
I am asking £50 plus postage which I still need to find out. I would prefer collection
Payment by Paypal friends and family.

Now sold

Attachments

• DSCF0975 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCF0975 (1024x768).jpg
    293 KB · Views: 698
  • DSCF0976 (768x1024).jpg
    DSCF0976 (768x1024).jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 698
Looking around some more and I think that £50 is a more reasonable price so it is £50 plus postage which will be signed for. I have edited my first post to match

If you're interested in splitting it I'd buy the 7/8" bore backplate - I've been looking for a small bore one I can rethread for my wadkin.

Latest posts

Back