Woodturning blanks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpt

Established Member
Reaction score
HI

I have just recieved this email if you are interested drop me a PM and I will let you have her email address.

john

Hello,
I am wanting to sell a lot of wood from my wood turning years however unfortunately it appears to be a dying interest i the Chester area and I can no longer find many people to buy or where to sell it (personal not business)

I have a garage full of Exotic wood timber for wood Turning.

Throughout the years I have collected many different types and am wanting to clear the garage out so there are available:

Australian outback timber
Myrtle
Sasafras
Teak
Olive
Ash
Oak
Mahogony
walnut

so many more and there are hundreds of pieces in varying sizes so Price upon viewing for smalls pieces or for the whole lot...

This is my Father in Laws items and is based in Curzon Park, CHESTER so Please be aware this is where collection and viewing will be taking place.

maybe someone on the forum who lives local to Chester could act as a go between and pop them up in the for sale section?

Mod Edit:-- Afraid not.
11 - All items offered for sale must be the property of the seller or family member. Items offered for sale belonging to a friend, acquaintance or the postman's 3rd cousin once removed are not acceptable as are posts concerning sales, auctions or offers elsewhere. Such posts will be deleted without notification. This board was created solely for the use of our members as a means to dispose of surplus WW items and as a facility for members to find WW items. If a member is in any doubt about posting please refer to a member of the moderating team.

Back