WoodRat Jigs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldel

Established Member
Reaction score
Over a period of several weeks I have received quite a number of emails requesting information on work holding methods and plans for the 'Rat.
Even the updated manual gives very little in the way of measurements for jigs etc and it can be very frustrating for new owners to work out the best way of going about things.
Now I have a few methods shown on my website but I plan to create a full page to this. I have a few plans of my own to add but rather than re-inventing the wheel so to speak I am hoping that Forum members would consider either posting or sending me their prefered tips, set ups or descriptions to add to this page.
This is so that owners can all share and gain from this.
This has been spurred on by the fact the the 'Rat forum has yet again had a disaster and lost all the postings.
Yes,yes I know 'Rats are like marmite -- people either love 'em or hate 'em, but I would be very pleased for any info! :D :D

Many thanks Aldel http://www.aldel.co.uk

Sorry moderators please move to general woodworking

Nice site,

I'm very lucky having an american colleague and the internal works post, so I can oirder nice things from the Cratsmans gallery, the angle jig, the microadjuster , plastic angle setters (these are a gem) etc.
I've also made an adjustable work holder - quite similar to yours except I built a north south holder too. - got his idea from my day course with Mike Humphries.

I'll post a few picks when I have time

Nice site,

I'm very lucky having an american colleague and the internal works post, so I can order nice things from the Cratsmans gallery, the angle jig, the microadjuster , plastic angle setters (these are a gem) etc.

I've also made an adjustable work holder - quite similar to yours except I built a north south holder too. - got his idea from my day course with Mike Humphries.

I'll post a few picks when I have time

Back