WOODRAT £150

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes believe it or not someone was selling his Woodrat in this months copies of The Woodworker and Practical Woodworking for "£150"

Did i buy it? Did i hell. I contacted the seller the minute i saw the advert and the phone was engaged. I tried again 30 seconds later and was told that he had just sold it.

Don't it just make you sick. I'll have to find myself a witch (SWMBO will do) and put a curse on him :evil: :evil:

Regards

Woody

Yikes - theres a man (the seller) thats lost himself £200-£250.

Prices on Ebay for a Woodrat without extras seem to run around £300-£350 if the seller wont post it; & £350-£400 + P&P if the seller is prepared to post it (but I guess you knew that 8) ) - there was once one sold for £250 on Buy-It-Now which would have been a real bargain if I'd been quick enough.

I feel for you & your loss (now if only I had a subscription to that mag & it turned up early & I spotted the advert & the phone wasnt engaged & .....)

Richard

I bid on several woodrats on ebay ...... and didn't win a single one ....... Got so fed up I ended ordering brand new .... got it a week or so back

just spend half the day making a mount for it ...... no workshop yet so it a mount that can be clamped in to a workmate

I knew a chap who worked in the compositing room at the local newspaper. He told me that when they saw a bargain like that they would phone a mate so the item was sold before the newspaper was even printed.

Back