wooden laptop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. I actually think it is a great idea. But close up it looks awful. But deffinatley something I'd consider if I had the spare time/money/skill

Yuk that is awful it looks like something you would make for the garden painted in Creosote reminds me when i owned a computer company in the early 80's and a women asked us if we could manufacture an Amstrad PCW in wooden cabinet

It's bad enough lugging around a standard laptop most of my life, I can't imagine this one is much lighter!

My personal impresion is it looks dreadfull! some things were just meant to be plastic - just my opinion

I sort of like it. Very different to the everyday lapotop one uses. I would like to see one made with a differnet wood though

Some people do not carry a laptop around much. My father only uses his laptop on his desk. Having it in a box like this would blend it in with the surrounding furniture (cherry) .

If you can sell something like that and make a profit - fair play to you. Personally speaking, I think they look completely naff.

Back