Woodart Superb Customer Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncan A

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought an LED Handy Light from Woodart at the 2014 Harrogate Show, but used it very little as the cable was too stiff for the securing magnet and kept pulling the light off of whatever it was being used on. When I went to this year's show, I forgot to take the light with me but mentioned the problem to a lady on the stall and she said "Give us a call next week".

So I did just that, last Friday at about 3 pm, and John explained that they now make them with a more flexible cable, and he'd send me a replacement light.

Saturday morning, the replacement arrived. Can't ask for better than that!

Duncan

i went to harrogate specifically to get one of these, having seen them at the Newark show. I couldn't remember the company, and searching online was futile. I got something similar from the craft light company (at Harrogate), having assumed that they were what I had seen.

Good little lights, certainly now. I got it to go on the toolkits of my lathe. I think it needs a stronger magnet in though, or a bit of velcro in the usual places that I need it.

Back