Wood Workers Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Workers Workshop

Established Member
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Wood Workers Workshop is pleased to be a UKWorkshop sponsor, our managing director Peter Sefton has been a contributing member of the forum for the past ten years. Peter prides himself that his tool shop, Wood Workers Workshop, is run by woodworkers for woodworkers.

Peter’s tool shop arose from the Peter Sefton Furniture School which was set up in 2009 and offers a range of furniture making and woodworking courses including routing, beginners, French polishing and more advanced courses including box making and table making. After many years of advising his students on woodworking tool selection and care, Peter started supplying woodworking tools by mail order and the online tool shop was born.

We stock a huge range of woodworking tools by leading brands such as Armor Tool, Clifton, FastCap, INCRA, iGaging, JessEm, Micro Jig, Narex, PantoRouter, Pentel, Woodpeckers, Thomas Flinn, Veritas and many more. Plus, our own brand AUKTools.

We want all of our customers to enjoy using the tools they buy from us, and if customers are not fully satisfied with their purchase we want them to let us know as we are committed to putting things right if problems arise.

The tool shop has expanded greatly and we now ship across the world but the one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to quality and reliable service from our sales team who can be contacted by emailing [email protected] or are at the end of the phone to answer all your enquiries or to offer after-sales help.

Armor Tool.pngAUKTools.pngFastCap.pngINCRA.pngJessEm.pngMicroJig.pngPantoRouter.png. Woodpeckers.png Veritas.png

Last edited:
I must say the first time I saw the Woodworkers workshop display at the woodworking show in Harrogate it changed my perception of wood working completely, what they had on display was a level of quality and precision that I had not realised existed in the world of woodworking but would not be out of place in my past life in metalworking.

A frustrating feature on the website is the continual pop-up cookies banner. "Rejecting all" option just causes it to re-appear
If you reject all cookies on a site, the site can't place a cookie to say that you don't want cookies - so will keep asking you!
An alternative is to run sessions on the server which can reduce how often it does that, but ultimately if you say no to cookies you will continue to be asked whether you want to say no to cookies :)

I got the handtool set of Peter's vids when starting out, really really good.

I bought Peter’s complete “ultimate bandsaw” series the other day as I recently acquired my first bandsaw. Very helpful in setting up the machine and lots of useful tips on maintenance and use. Highly recommended!

A frustrating feature on the website is the continual pop-up cookies banner. "Rejecting all" option just causes it to re-appear

Hi thank you for your feedback, our technical team are looking into this. It would be really helpful if you could tell me what browser you are using.

Thank you for your time.

Back