Women. Who needs 'em...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodhutt

Established Member
Reaction score
Found this among SWMBO's shopping yesterday.
IMG_2184.JPG

Throwaway women? Sounds like a market winner... :)
Pete

Attachments

• IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 481
I'll take a dozen! (packets of ten that is) :roll: (hammer)

I'm safe, she would never read this forum in a million years. 8)

sunnybob":30u7dqyx said:
I'll take a dozen! (packets of ten that is) :roll: (hammer)

I'm safe, she would never read this forum in a million years. 8)

No problem Bob. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Or perhaps you'd like to try the new Variety Pack? :lol:

Lazurus":7l7vjq69 said:
So whats the difference to a mans razor........

Sharpening, of course. There's a stone only found in a single sacred cave in the Mountains of the Moon which is the only possible thing you can use to sharpen a men's razor. Obviously. You lubricate it first with sweat from the brow of a pre-pubescent sasquatch, and strop afterwards on a strip of leather from the hide of a sabre tooth lion, using dodo droppings as a polishing agent.

And on other packets...

I found a box of screws in the cupboard yesterday proclaiming that they create a strong and permenant bond. Yes, sic, really.

And on a tin a paint:
Stir well before use.
Surely it should read :
Stir immediately before use?

And on lots of things:
Keep away from children.
Always very sound advice in my experience.

MikeG.":30x6hrji said:
Sharpening, of course. There's a stone only found in a single sacred cave in the Mountains of the Moon which is the only possible thing you can use to sharpen a men's razor. Obviously. You lubricate it first with sweat from the brow of a pre-pubescent sasquatch, and strop afterwards on a strip of leather from the hide of a sabre tooth lion, using dodo droppings as a polishing agent.

Mike. You've stopped taking your tablets again, haven't you? What did the doctor tell you...?

Old Dorset saying: "What a life without a wife, and what a b*astard with one."

I lost my wife to cancer 16 years ago. She was only 53. Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but I know what option I'd prefer, given the choice.

Sorry to hear that, mate. My digs at womanhood only come from the secure position of having a missus who is also my best friend. We celebrate our Golden Anniversary in September and I can only imagine how I'd feel in your situation.
Pete

Back