Wish list.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHwoodworking

contact me for bespoke high end firewood!
Reaction score
didnt know where to put this.

but a wish list for various tools.

i wish that makita make a AWS battery, as well as a bluetooth clicky thing like festool and dewalt.......

Just in case Santa reads UKW,🎅 :oops: I’d like a Fessy Conturo & OF 1400 & just in case I’ve been a really good boy 🤔 a Mafell DDF 40

Any Skelton saw would do as a stocking filler 😁

I'd like it if Makita made an 18 V starlock-plus based oscillating multi-tool. I've got a mains Fein one and the tool attachment system is so much better than the ones with the screw up through the middle, so it would feel a shame to switch to that style. However, it seems a waste to invest in Fein or Bosch batteries and chargers when I've got the Makita ones. I don't use it enough that the extra cost for the starlock-plus blades is really an issue and I love the fact I can switch tools or switch the angle of the fitted tool in about 2 seconds.

I replaced the fascia boards and some of the tiles and battens etc on the roof earlier this year. Given that almost every tool I used for the job was cordless, it felt frustrating to have to trail extension cables all round the top of the outside of the house just for the multi-tool.

On a positive note, Makita have started selling starlock-plus blades, so maybe they're working on it?

^^^^very nice^^^^

had another thought, a vaccine for a certain virus that is annoying everybody.........

or failing that maffel to make the P1cc cordless.

a smaller *****, failing that a bigger space and a myriad of machinery :ROFLMAO:

Cristoforo Colombo's ship's carpenter hadn't set up his timber import business yet, which means I would have a chance at some bloody decent exotic veneers at a price I can afford
1605532943616.png

I'd like it if Makita made an 18 V starlock-plus based oscillating multi-tool. I've got a mains Fein one and the tool attachment system is so much better than the ones with the screw up through the middle, so it would feel a shame to switch to that style. However, it seems a waste to invest in Fein or Bosch batteries and chargers when I've got the Makita ones. I don't use it enough that the extra cost for the starlock-plus blades is really an issue and I love the fact I can switch tools or switch the angle of the fitted tool in about 2 seconds.

I replaced the fascia boards and some of the tiles and battens etc on the roof earlier this year. Given that almost every tool I used for the job was cordless, it felt frustrating to have to trail extension cables all round the top of the outside of the house just for the multi-tool.

On a positive note, Makita have started selling starlock-plus blades, so maybe they're working on it?

Makita introduce Starlock/X-Lock, grinders only so far but imagine multi tools next :

Makita introduce Starlock/X-Lock, grinders only so far but imagine multi tools next :

Let's hope so. To be honest, I couldn't possibly justify buying a second oscillating multi-tool as my mains powered Fein one works fine, but maybe by the time I break it the Makita one will be available!

For Elon to hurry up with his mind control chip thingy so I can download the combined knowledge here and finally make something that doesn't look like it's lashed up from pallet wood

Back