Wire edge removal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GazPal":28u4p663 said:
cutting42":28u4p663 said:
I think Jacob and Gaz should get a room somewhere

Surely you mean workshop :lol:

That's a scary thought, you could call it rounded bevels R US or something. Mind you I secretly think you and Jacob are one and the same :wink:

cutting42":1wlmcq0c said:
GazPal":1wlmcq0c said:
cutting42":1wlmcq0c said:
I think Jacob and Gaz should get a room somewhere

Surely you mean workshop :lol:

That's a scary thought, you could call it rounded bevels R US or something. Mind you I secretly think you and Jacob are one and the same :wink:

Such a shame you'd be wrong on all counts

GazPal":2ci4osdn said:

Yeah, but you would say that wouldn't you :D

Do you not subscribe to the Owdman Rounded(tm) Bevel? I am disappointed, thought he'd found a friend at last

cutting42":3yf04hea said:
GazPal":3yf04hea said:

Do you not subscribe to the Owdman Rounded(tm) Bevel? I am disappointed, thought he'd found a friend at last

I subscribe to the "whichever method gets the job done" school of sharpening and any luggage I carry remains firmly within my own camp, without prejudice.

GazPal":20mow2nu said:
cutting42":20mow2nu said:
GazPal":20mow2nu said:

I subscribe to the "whichever method gets the job done" school of sharpening and any luggage I carry remains firmly within my own camp, without prejudice.

Good for you, I do the same, don't bother trying to convert the unconvertable.

Latest posts

Back