WIP Understairs Pull Out Drawers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steve b":1k4u8cze said:
also one useful feature you could put into one of the draws is a wine rack, under stairs spaces are usually quite good for keeping bottles cool and easy access from the kitchen
I don't think my wife needs any further encouragement!

Hi Sharpy, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog just a shame we don't get to see the final piece?

I have been scouting the net for some under stairs storage systems similar to the one you built but cant justify the £2,500 quoted to have one installed similar size to the one you have built. I am contemplating whether to build one but slightly hesitant due to my experience, but think i may give it a go!

Would be good to see some of the finished pics and any tips from experience would be appreciated!

Cheers
Lee

Hi Sharpy,

Could you tell me where you bought the slides for this project?

This is exactly what we need to achieve at a client house.

Thank you in advance.

DonaldD14":5pyd36on said:
Hi Sharpy,

Could you tell me where you bought the slides for this project?

This is exactly what we need to achieve at a client house.

Thank you in advance.

Sharpy hasn't visited since 2012 so you probably won't get a reply.
I'd suggest looking at Blum full extension drawer runners - they come in various lengths and load weights.

You guys have posted on a 2 and a half year old thread, but you might be lucky and get a response.

Donald, the thread is dated as 2014, not 2012.

The OP states he used accuride 7957 slides with 634xx brackets. A quick search on Google reveals you can get them from Buller amongst other places.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back