Will he? Won't he?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
Abu Qatada, will he, won't he get the boot? I see the BBC says he mustn't be described as an extremist and pictures must suggest that he is fat!
And a spade is an earth moving implement!

Roy.

Popular chap is our Abu, apparently he's wanted in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and Jordan.

Roy.

Digit":2xc2zsmt said:
Popular chap is our Abu, apparently he's wanted in Algeria, the United States, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and Jordan.

Roy.

Yes and he along with his family will be living in London on Benefits - Sorry but its simple in my mind

kick him out!

Based on his past efforts he'll back inside for breaching his bail conditions round about tea time tomorrow.

Roy.

My guess is that intelligence would prefer him doing his every day business!

If you know what I mean?

Russ

Every photo I've seen of him he seems to be smuggly grinning, as if 'I know something you don't'.I would love to say to him 'I know something you don't, we are sending you back on the next plane and you're paying for your ticket'! He is a hate monger and a blight on yhe lives of law abiding people.

Yeah! 'I spoke to Qataba yesterday, who is that funny chap following me everywhere?'
I would thing by now he is persona non grata amongst other fanatics.

Roy.

I'm closing this thread. It's not a topic for discussion on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back