Why the angle of dangle is so important

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMUK":2f60n8ey said:
How much public money went into that I wonder :roll:

None I would imagine...they are American.

I will show this research to my sons, who have been doing their own unsuccessful research for years!

Previous research in this field was limited to seeing if a six-foot wall could be cleared, so a broadening of scientific endeavour is probably overdue.

MMUK":22mm7z7y said:

thick_mike":22mm7z7y said:
MMUK":22mm7z7y said:

None I would imagine...they are American.

I will show this research to my sons, who have been doing their own unsuccessful research for years!

Hmph, more money down the drain.

Ask anybody who installs bathrooms and they'll tell you, walls and floors around toilets are covered in spray. Get a close look to the tops of the skirting boards around the pan.
Drilling into a wood or concrete floor in a bathroom stinks, even if it's dry.

I'm unfortunate enough to deal with hundreds of toilets every year and you can tell the houses where the people sit down!.

Not sure it's worthy of sceintific research mind.

heimlaga":u0mil85o said:
This is one of the reasons why I often go outside to pee..........The other one is saving the nature......

I'm not the only one!!!! I often have a walk round the garden with the dogs before bed and have a sneaky wee on the lawn!! I knew i wouldn't be the only one!!

As an aside i found a great weedkiller a few years back when I was on chemotherapy......I did the usual walk with the dog round the garden and had a wee....the next morning the patch of grass had died and took about 18mths to grow back...so there you have it...platinum rich wee is a great weedkiller!!

Don't waste a valuable resource like that on the lawn - it's the perfect activator for the compost heap. Just make sure the heap isn't too visible from road/neighbours etc.. :D

Back