Why my dog hates long weekends

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
How humiliating

58229947367495265878918.jpg

How spooky, he is called Charlie, or sometimes a "little pineapple" or "the ginger cowpat"

doctor Bob":155ew3bm said:
"little pineapple" or "the ginger cowpat"

Now that's just not nice - poor little fella :?

I assume he's an Irish Setter?

Our first dog was one called Shamus (original or what :) ) and he was just plain daft. used to run like hell up and down the river shallows with a definite "smile" on his face until he fell into a deep pool and then it was just pure panic until he realised he could swim :lol: :lol:

We rescued him at 7 months old from a family who couldn't handle him so chained him to a radiator - which he pulled off the wall :roll:

fabulous, loyal dogs

Bob

cambournepete":1497vtxg said:
nev":1497vtxg said:
Humiliating indeed. Fancy making him wear gerri halliwells cast offs!
Or indeed anything.
He's a dog, not a doll. :roll:

I sometimes feel that way too but let's be fair if it's just for a photo and a bit of fun I see 'nowt wrong with it, what I really do not agree with is dressing up dogs permantly and dragging them around like some so called 'celebs' have been know to do.

Blister":130sl05o said:
He looks quite proud to me , like he is having fun

One little terrier cross we had wood defy anyone to remove the dress-up the kids applied, especially when she was a Bandit Dog with a pair of tights on her face and head.
We usually had to wait until she found the temptation for food too much to allow us to remove it without getting a severe gnashing.

Latest posts

Back