Why Dont You

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Arnull

Established Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day of "The Springfields Woodworking show" in Spalding Lincs. Free Entry. 10:00am -4:00pm. PE12 6ET
Why don't You have a day out at a great regional woodworking show there is a retail outlet arcade for those who wish to shop and everything you could want from a woodworking show come along and have some fun at the show.
Nick Arnull

hello Nick.
Too far for a day out are you demonstrating?
I am looking forward to seeing your new DVD but i am not sure where to get it from i would be grateful i you would tell me.

Regards George

Hi Nick,
I must endorse your comments about how good the show was and really enjoyed chatting to you yesterday.
It was well worth the 170 mile round trip to be able to see all the stands without a crush and the other half and the girls enjoyed the gardens and shops. A really great all round venue.
Regards,
Ian

Agreed.
I was there yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Watched yet another interesting Les Thorne demo and spent quite a while watching Tony Wilson - he's really entertaining and a good turner as well :)

Came away with a Chestnut buffing kit as my birthday present from my wife - just need to get her to give me the money!
Also picked up the Chestnut spirit stain sample pack to try (yeah Mark, I know...) and a Robert Sorby toolpost for the Wivamac.

The food in the cafe there was good too - real ham in the sandwiches - and very friendly service.

The whole Springfields site seemed very relaxed - we all came home happy.

cant get because of work unfortunately, but really looking forward to seeing you at our club later in the year..

I went to Patchings Farm Art show today here in Notts - there was a small but interesting spinny section, with several turners there. Got some good advice and some inspiration. Made a nice change to be just people showing their own stuff and not the usual trade stands. Its a big event and getting bigger each year, so look out for it next year.

wabbitpoo":1qt161o3 said:
I went to Patchings Farm Art show today here in Notts - there was a small but interesting spinny section, with several turners there. Got some good advice and some inspiration. Made a nice change to be just people showing their own stuff and not the usual trade stands. Its a big event and getting bigger each year, so look out for it next year.

Pleased you enjoyed it wabbit, i live less than 5 minutes from it but couldn't get there, maybe see you sometime..

Back