Who wants to run the Challenge ?????????????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need to step back from this for a while

Have lots to do in my personal life

so am looking for someone else to take it on

They say change is good ( don't they )

As you all know its quite straight forward and nearly runs its self

PM me if you are up for a Challenge :mrgreen:

I don't know if I am competent to run the challenge, but if there are no other takers I would be happy to do it.

Cheers David

Its a shame. I don't have the time and I don't think ill have the time to even move the stuff in front of my lathe to even compete this month.

Have a look over the past 16 months

Set the challenge rules, regulations and criteria

lease with the judges by pm

No financial outlay this year as there are no awards

post up the winners and points awarded

etc

No financial outlay this year as there are no awards .
Allen could you please forward to me the name and email address of who used to make the plaques for you ,as I would like to order one for my win in the Jan. Challenge . Would that be ok with everyone :?: :?:

boysie39":2hjpl479 said:
No financial outlay this year as there are no awards .
Allen could you please forward to me the name and email address of who used to make the plaques for you ,as I would like to order one for my win in the Jan. Challenge . Would that be ok with everyone :?: :?:

This is the gent that did the awards for me last year

member4871.html

Blister,

Alli":3ezk9lcf said:
I don't know if I am competent to run the challenge, but if there are no other takers I would be happy to do it.

You've had an offer from Alli, as above, and a PM from me. Where has this got to now, or have you changed your mind in needing to step back?

Mike.

Hi everyone

I have so far had 3 offers so was going to see out the Judging and results for this month then put up a poll and the members who take part can then have a vote :mrgreen:

wont be long now

if the interested party's can pm me a phone number I will ring and talk through whats involved :wink:

Have I missed something . Has a decision been made on this problem or has it just gone away .
As the question was asked and there had been some interest shown in taking it on can it be confirmed as to what has happened . It would be nice to know . :?
Thank you .

OK thats tha sorted ,now whats happened the score board I like to see who is behind me .
A racehorse trainer told his jockey not to finish any better than fourth in a ten horse race
as he wanted to see how good his horse was, the jockey carried out his instructions to the letter
and finished fourth .Well said the trainer had you the beating of the three in front .
No problem said the Jockey , but I'm not too sure about the six behind me . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

boysie39":31hmog85 said:
OK thats tha sorted ,now whats happened the score board I like to see who is behind me .

:duno: What did YOU do.

Will get Charley to poke about a bit to see what you crashed Eugene :lol: .

Chas ,the other day i may have knocked or deleated something or not added something to me PC .
I got some stuff showing I think it was Adobe or something not sure .Anyway i was trying to connect to the forum and I could not.I had been looking at a PDF file and when I finished I could not get anything ,I could not even get google so I shut the whole thing down until the next day and every thing seemed ok . I just cant get the scoreboard to show.

Just kidding Eugene, nothing you could do would cause it to go belly up, unless it could not believe the row of 6 points you have organised with the boyohs for the next few months.

Hudson Carpentry":23efmo3j said:
Scoreboard is me. It needs some info updating. Im doing it now.

So does that mean that I can bring my PC back in from the recycle bin ,it may not be broken afterall :roll:

I've jumped the gun again ,Sorry

A lot depends upon whether the boss will let you back in after spending time in the smelly recycle bin. How did you manage to see to type in there anyway at this time of night.

Latest posts

Back