Who Stole the pencils

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
Was browsing through the mags again this morning in Smiths, and was suprised to see the copies of Woodworker all looked ripped, on closer examination people had ripped the plastic to get at the free gift what is the world coming too when people resort to stealing carpenters pencils :roll:

Exactly! It's far easier to get yourself a handful of those little ones they have lying around Ikea for writing your order down! :lol:

FOR SALE

several hundred carpenter's pencils...going cheap...

Ooops.

Had to buy the mag. complete with pencil! :( :( :( :( ...........................
do you think I could get the damned thing unstuck from the front cover.... :roll: :roll:

Cheers,

Trev.

So UkTony, to much of a stinch to buy the magazine, he :wink:

What a cheek to complane about people taking the free gift, :shock: :shock:

Tja, what is the world coming to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Scott, did you know that the Ikea pencils are 8mm diameter, hard leaded and ideal for pushing through an 8mm hole in a joist to mark centre on a sister joist?

Not that I'd do anything like that of course... :oops:

Dennis

Of course you wouldn't Dennis!.....probably had to go back to Ikea to check the pencil size too! :lol: :lol:

Mcluma":1ayqgmqf said:
So UkTony, to much of a stinch to buy the magazine, he :wink:

Huh...i already had one was contemplating a copy of "Router" 3 magazines a month is my limit now otherwise its getting silly :cry:

Back