Who has taken them!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may pop in and get some potatoes later, is it all just free, or do you have to bring along 6 or seven kids?
Don't know if you're joking, but I don't think you can just turn up. I think you have to be referred by social services or similar. I'm not sure because thankfully I haven't yet found myself in that situation.

At least Droogs answered my question sensibly unlike others on here!! I asked as I dont know how it works and have heard of users turning up in BMWs to receive food.

At least Droogs answered my question sensibly unlike others on here!! I asked as I dont know how it works and have heard of users turning up in BMWs to receive food.
Thats an apocryphal story that has been going around for years if not generations, with variations: "street beggar seen getting into chauffeur driven Rolls at end of long day" etc etc

Don't know if you're joking, but I don't think you can just turn up. I think you have to be referred by social services or similar. I'm not sure because thankfully I haven't yet found myself in that situation.
I think Bobby is asking for a friend anyway.

I'm afraid I'm heartless, I've been lower than most and know the system quite well.
The systemic abuse of handouts needs to be challenged and not "woked" over.
Give more to those who need it and help them out of it. The people who earn well through the black market but still take handouts need to be challenged.
Anyone who argues that it's just a few abusing the system have their heads up their arrses.

I'm sure you're blaming everything on Brexit Jacob, good for you, I'm a little bit more open minded. Still you delight in it, I know the misfortune of others tittillates you.

Amazing France has no shortages, just googled and it looks like they have similar worldwide shortages of most stuff. I can't see why France would have access to say semi conductors and the rest of the world hasn't. Even China is running out of stuff, Brexit hey.
There are all sorts of global probs too but Brexit just makes them worse for UK. It's at times like these that a big cooperative like the EU can come into its own and use the united power of 27 states.
Or do you still think Brexit is a great success and we will beat the world?

I think the whole world has problems, you haven't seen anything yet, tip of the iceberg so far, worldwide mega issues.
See where we all are in a few years.
I'm not responding anymore, keep it in your hobby locked nutters forum. Plenty of people in there to fall out with and troll.
I am too busy to play your games Jacob.
I don't wish to be part of locking the thread.

I think you'll find that I responded sensibly, with a link to a site that you could have easily found for yourself, if you weren't so busy demonising those whom you consider to be freeloaders.
I contribute to food banks(I'm sure I'll be accused of "virtue signalling", but my wife forces me to do it), but I think it's a disgusting state of affairs that we even need food banks that are filled by volunteers.
But none of this has anything to do with the HGV driver shortage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back