Who are Tull International

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

French Chris

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i am on a mission to create a new workshop with as many secondhand tools (save the planet) or British made tools (save the UK!) as possible.

Apparently, it is surprisingly difficult to find out what is actually manufactured in the UK!

So, I have seen a few old Tull International items for sale - bench grinder, drill press, lathe... but cannot find any company info. If anyone can enlighten me, I would be most grateful!

Many thanks in advance,

chris

Industrial supplier from what I have been told. I have a Tull drill press, came from Devonport Dockyard. I would say it's light industrial, very similar aesthetically to the Chinese made versions these days but definitely better built than any hobby grade machines. Does well for me and it was only £20 lol.

Searched all over my machine and I couldn't find a "made in" anywhere. The switch has an Asian sounding company name but there is no guarantee it's the original switch or anything.

Just checking… you’re going to save the UK by buying things that have already been sold?

What does the UK need saving from?

Not related to naerok by any chance?

Good machines not as heavy as English machines but not Chinese rubbish?

Cheers James

Back