Which sliding table saws will cross cut an 8' x 4'?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have told me that the connector is quick to connect any there is no loss in accuracy

Well, the proof'll be in the pudding as they say! :wink:

Ike

Well, the proof'll be in the pudding as they say!

I will let you know when they arrive and I've had a play with them :!: :!: :D

Cheers

Michel

Thanks for that post Michel...
I was interested as this is going to be my next major purchase. Buying two 1.4s and a connector piece seems the most economical and space saving way to go!
Where did you get yours from???

Hi Aragorn,

I've ordered mine from Protrade (www.protrade.co.uk). I had a good look around the web including Axminster and Rutlands. I found the best deal at Protrade (TS55EBQ on offer at £289.00 (240v or 110v) before VAT including 1400mm guide rail free of charge. The additional 1400mm guide rail was £49 before VAT. I also ordered the quick release clamp. The offer with free guide rail was only valid until the end of september, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other deals on the table :D

Just waiting for it to arrive now, they are waiting for clamp to arrive from Festool before sending.

Hope this helps

Regards

Michel

Hi Michel
Just rushed to the Protrade website to see if I could get in on the offer in time (you never know, websites aren't always regularly updated), and they have a new offer - the saw, plus 2 1400mm guide rails and connector piece for £325!
Order placed, awaiting delivery eagerly...

Sorry for the late reply, have been a bit busy, it goes to show sometimes its worth waiting but it's always a bit of a gamble.

as they say **** HAPPENS :wink:

Have Fun :D

Michel

Still waiting for mine :( , but the good people at Protrade have agreed to sell me the saw for the new deal price because i missed out on it by less than 24 hours plus it hasn't been sent/delivered yet :D :D

Let me know how it goes Aragorn.

Cheers

Michel

...And you ordered before me! Go figure :roll:
I'm glad they gave you the new deal - I meant to suggest you tried it on in any case.
As for Protrade, I think the new deal is a surprise :shock: to them as well... My saw arrived minus one of the guide rails. When I phoned and asked about the second rail, she said, "What second rail?" Put me on hold for a couple of minutes then came back saying, "Ah yes, that will be with you on Monday!"
Good friendly service, mind and I wasn't in any hurry for the second rail just yet.
Not too sure about their "Next day" delivery though. Took two days for me, and you're still waiting!

I just hope it all arrives after waiting all this time. :?

Have Fun :lol:

Michel

Hi Aragorn

A little while ago I bought some Festool kit from the Protrade shop in Chesterfield. The service was absolutely excellent.

Cheers
Neil

Back