Which day are you going to Tools 2004?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day will you be there?

• Thursday 11th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12th November

• Saturday 13th November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping for Thur & Fri.

Rgds

Noel

waterhead37":2ka9vgxb said:
I am aiming for the Thursday

Ahh, me too, I'm going to be "between" jobs, so have the pick of the days.....

Adam

Definitely the thursday - ticket bought when reminded by an Alf post and currently resident in the flappy bit behind the sun visor in my car so I can't forget it when I go there.

Looking forward to meeting more group members :D

Pete

Cambournepete,

Good job you mentioned the ticket thing, as you can only get in on the Thursday if you have a pre-booked ticket - no entry at the door.

I've just put mine on order....

Adam

from the website .....blah blah blah.....":1xlm07x3 said:
advance ticket
For Friday 12th or Saturday 13th only - £5

two day ticket
For Friday 12th and Saturday 13th only - £8

preview day ticket
For Thursday 11th only and for Axminster customers only - £6
PLEASE NOTE: Limited availability and only available in advance. Strictly no admission on the door

I'm still chewing on it. I went bout 3 year ago on the preview day and it was a bit of a crush. Alas, not exactly Joyville, Arizona, in a sardine situation - what's the least manic day?

If I do decide, I'd still prefer the Thursday. Won't be wearing a carnation and carrying the Times folded to the crossword page though.

Ike

I was planning on going on the Saturday Curse those damn school people :p )

I wonder whether i could convince my mum etc. into letting me have a day off, who will it hurt huh ?? :) And i could always say that i need it for my technology at school :roll: :wink:

Another thing, i don't HAVE to be there as my compulsory schooling ended in July!!

Well we'll see what happens!

Ta

Tom

BTW whenever i go i might where a name tag with UKW on aswell so as people will recognize me!!

ike":15dqb3gr said:
what's the least manic day?
Judging by the poll results so far - Friday! :roll:

Times? Carnations? Tsk. A copy of GWW turned to "Does the team think?"* and a bunch of shavings surely?

Tom":15dqb3gr said:
BTW whenever i go i might where a name tag with UKW on aswell so as people will recognize me!!
Yeah, they'll all say "how d'you do, UK Workshop. What an interesting name..." :wink:

Cheers, Alf

*Have we had a result on that yet? Do we think? Or is the jury still out...? :?

BTW youll see me around the stalls that are selling shoulder planes
and I also be carting off the Jet mortiser with one Cilco chisel in it but cant make up my mind what size ? :shock:

So Martin, if you mention the code word "UK Workshop" to you does that mean,.... how shall I say,.....discount?

Rgds

Noel

Message from the Solicitors to Martin Brown, Messrs Mainwareing and Co

Our client has now just finished laughing at your recent (and we can only assume tongue in cheek) post. This imaginative prank has caused him to sustain permanent injury to his sides. As the agents to Mr Brown we take a very dim view of this sort of malicious injury. Please cease and desist with immediate effect.

Seriously, I can't say as this is a commercial free zone. I will use another name to post a note about pricing in due course. Please expect news.

Martin

Excellent! I'll just demand, well ask, maybe beg, in a very quiet voice, when I turn up, then?

Many thanks

Noel

Latest posts

Back