Which day are you going to Tools 2004?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day will you be there?

• Thursday 11th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12th November

• Saturday 13th November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noely":q3w2tqyk said:
OK Adam, if it's carryable, it should be ok. I'm there on Thursday and Friday.

Noel

Well, it'll be nice to say hello then. :D

Adam

Look forward to it. I see from Alf's floor plan that the bar is only a few steps from something called "APTC Have A Go" stand.....

Noel

Noely":3hzgxulj said:
OK Adam, if it's carryable, it should be ok. I'm there on Thursday and Friday.

Noel

20Kg :shock: But it's free! I got a photo of it - so you can see the dimensions - I'll try and post it tomorrow. If it's too heavy - I'm sure someone else can use it as a door stop or something...... :x

Adam

So, anyone fancy meeting up? Shall we all descend enmasse (a.l.a flash mob) onto some poor suppliers stand at a preappointed time?

How about all meeting at the Brimarc stand at exactly 11:00:00am and all asking to try out a Veritas Shoulder plane? :roll:

Adam

Yip, let's hit Brimarc at 11.00.00, group discount Martin?

Noel

asleitch":1buqe0rh said:
at exactly 11:00:00am
Anybody know if the show will be observing a two minutes silence at 11 on the 11th of the 11th? :?

Cheers, Alf

Who'll endeavour to do so, even if nobody else is.

Adam wrote
I can leave it with someone like Jet/GWW/NMA/Brimarc

Of course, here at GW Towers, we have our fingers firmly on the pulse, and I've only just read it... :oops:
Mind you, I never knew where our stand was until Alf told me either...
Assuming I can find it, you're more than welcome to leave it there and it can be picked up as and when.
(assuming you haven't sent it already)

Andy

So, anyone fancy meeting up

Yep, put my name down for Thursday

H,mm empty space where my avatar should be, I wonder if I could get a very good discount on the large shoulder plane from Brimarc if I post a picture of the said purchase as a avatar for one year? lol :wink:

Got to be Thursday for me its the only day i can make :D

Cheers

Michel

I am reliably informed that Thursday is the busiest day and that Friday and Saturday afternoons are the quietist.

Should be better than last year when the queue to see some guy called Norm stretched right through the hall.

So Saturday afternoon for me.

Keith

Back