Which day are you going to Tools 2004?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day will you be there?

• Thursday 11th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12th November

• Saturday 13th November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, I can't say as this is a commercial free zone. I will use another name to post a note about pricing in due course. Please expect news.

It'll be good to be able to pop in and say hello.

I'm sure they'll be able to rustle up a free smoother or something, for everybody that mentions UK_W :lol: :twisted:

Adam

Looks like I'll be coming to tools 2004 for the first time. Not sure what day(s) yet but will let you know soon

How about a name tag competition? :p :roll:

Here's Mine:

UKWNameTag.JPG

Ta

Tom

"I'm a member of UK Workshop
Please take me to a secure room, preferably darkened, and call the authorities immediately..." :lol:

Alf":2nbld9hj said:
"I'm a member of UK Workshop".....

In that case I'll be.....

ALF

(It is after all a chaps name, and the folks at Brimarc won't be any the wiser, and I can talk technical about lapping and chipbreakers and before you know it, I'll be clutching a handful of new planes to review.)

Lovely.

Adam

Adam,

"review" being a rather loose term......
I always aspired to Pop WW mags' need to have a tool for at least a year in order to give it a proper testing....

Rgds

Noel

asleitch":3vzoyost said:
In that case I'll be.....

ALF

(It is after all a chaps name, and the folks at Brimarc won't be any the wiser, and I can talk technical about lapping and chipbreakers and before you know it, I'll be clutching a handful of new planes to review.)
Ah, but will you be able to keep up the witty repartee, humourous asides and all-round irritation factor? Not everyone is born with such talent :mrgreen:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Don't ask to drop a Veritas plane to see if it'll bounce; it's a dead giveaway...

Just ordered my ticket, only 1, hope HID's wasn't planning to go.
So Thursday it is.

Alf, are you bringing a load of pasties with you, if so I'll buy the tea?

Just sneaked in an order for the LN Large Shoulder Plane while HID's is out, hope she doesn't notice.

Waka

Waka":201b5nb8 said:
Alf, are you bringing a load of pasties with you, if so I'll buy the tea?
I'll never get 'em over the border - hordes of famished Devonian customs officials will wolf the lot. Well the poor things don't get such tour de forces of regional cuisine themselves of course, so it's understandable... :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Well I've just booked my tickets for friday and saturday :)

I might be sad and get a shirt printed with the UKW logo. That way if you see me you can introduce yourself, although theres a danger that I'll be drooling everywhere over the tools - so you might just choose to avoid me :p

Finally managed to order a ticket for the show - will be going on Thursday. I hope it's a little quieter than last year but doubt it somehow.

Hope to meet up with a few of you there ...

Cheers

Gidon

With 8 of us there on the Thursday - we should be able to have a UK_W party!

Adam

Thought this thread could do with being back on page one (we talk too much... :wink: ). Also, as a floorplan came with F&C, and the exhibition site doesn't seem to have it up yet, I scanned it and put it up here in case it's any use to anyone to plan their campaign. :) The list of exhibitors seems to tally more or less with the list given here, fwiw. It's a largish image, so dial-up users have patience - hopefully it's legible... :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":ypb9o4uf said:
Thought this thread could do with being back on page one (we talk too much... :wink: ). Also, as a floorplan came with F&C, and the exhibition site doesn't seem to have it up yet, I scanned it and put it up here in case it's any use to anyone to plan their campaign. :) The list of exhibitors seems to tally more or less with the list given here, fwiw. It's a largish image, so dial-up users have patience - hopefully it's legible... :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Got my ticket. I've got a surface plate - anyone want it? I can leave it with someone like Jet/GWW/NMA/Brimarc* and you can pick it up anyday you are there.

*don't know which of these are going, nor have I asked yet, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind looking after it for a day or two

See you mate Rob Cosman is coming back?

Noel

Noely":r9odwn88 said:
See you mate Rob Cosman is coming back?

Noel

Is Rob Lee going to be manning the Veritas stand?

Adam

Adam, how heavy is it? Would Easyjet mind?

Noel

Noely":3i4dcbo3 said:
Adam, how heavy is it? Would Easyjet mind?

Noel

Dunno, heavy but easily "carry-able" I'll weigh it if you are interested - adn you can have first dibs if it's acceptable to you.

Adam

OK Adam, if it's carryable, it should be ok. I'm there on Thursday and Friday.

Noel

Latest posts

Back