Wheres Sept results and October challange???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildman

Established Member
Reaction score
Where's Sept results and October challange? Have I gorn blind and missed them?????
Getting twitchy already. Got the whole afternoon to play in the workshop, that does not happen very often.

Wildman":zq7y4l8u said:
Where's Sept results and October challange? Have I gorn blind and missed them?????
Getting twitchy already. Got the whole afternoon to play in the workshop, that does not happen very often.

No, you haven't missed it, Wildman. I have been waiting too, as I want to start the October challenge a.s.a.p. as I am very busy in the middle and later parts of the month.

Hope we see it soon!!

I propose we give blister a day or two. As far as im aware there was some politics yesterday so all parties involved may need a mini break (I have no idea what was said, who said what, who posted or the story so if im wrong im sorry).

Anyhow if Blister hasn't been in touch by then maybe Nev, someone else or myself should post the brief etc. In the mean time ill contact the judge to see if any results can be published.

oh dear yet another forum with people troubles, must be the weather, we can wait for the results hell I only get one point anyway, not worth counting but enjoy the challange, one day i might even start improving. Its the taking part that counts.

Some News

The judge has got back to me and it would seem he had alerted Blister to a planed delay in the judging due to a prior engagement. He advised that he would send me the results ASAP.

Back