Where's Adam?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Knight

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know, he has a bad back and all us sufferers past and present can sympathize but can he really not type- not a sausage today?

If so, someone needs to contact his SWMBO to let her know that she has to take dictation!

He could be, how shall I say? Elevated?

Rgds

Noel

Noel,

Elevated? Oh you mean a foot in the air - in a sling, wih a beer in one hand?

Not at all, I suspect he has got lost in his infinitely extensible workshop, somewhere between the MRI machine and his TS2500. When were they delivering his P/T - perhaps he is walled in by new tools?

No, just high.....

Rgds

Noel

Tut tut, here I am, just woke up after taking the Diazipam. Boy, they send me to sleep so well I can sleep through the phone, the door, SWMBO getting home and calling up to me.

I'm definately on the mend it seems.

Adam

Adam,

Good news! I do indeed trust that you are mending and that it is not simply a drug induced haze - how many LN's did you think you had? 1,5, 15, the full list?

waterhead37":zpv6ll1s said:
Adam,

Good news! I do indeed trust that you are mending and that it is not simply a drug induced haze - how many LN's did you think you had? 1,5, 15, the full list?

Well, it's still at 2 but I'm about to tick a few more off on my wallchart. The #7, #4.5, LA-BP and a couple of boggs is my current plan :D

Adam

waterhead37":33d07lyv said:
, wih a beer in one hand?

:cry: No beer for me I'm afraid. Never mind the back, giving up beer is quite a sacrifice. Still it's a good holiday for the kidneys I guess. :shock:

Adam

Back