Where to get timber for a garden office (south wales)?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinlt1000

Reaction score
Hey folks, now I've replaced my stolen tools, I'm cracking on with the build of a new garden office and I'm hoping to get the c24 treated timber at a better price than the retail stores. I'm close to a timber merchant (Mon Timber) but their prices are much higher than Wickes, so wondering if anyone knows anywhere that would deliver to South Wales at a better price point.

For my workshop build I used timberdelivery.co.uk based in Worcester - they've subsequently ceased trading and I understand left a lot of people out of pocket with orders not fulfilled. Trust pilot comments (Timber Delivery is rated "Average" with 3.2 / 5 on Trustpilot) say they're now trading as another company timberking.co.uk so I think I got really lucky and I'll be damned if I'm going to risk being out of pocket now.

Anyway, I'm after 4x2 C24 treated softwood, plus 22mm plywood/osb3 boards for a garden office approx 5metres by 3metres, so not a huge quantity.

Cheers folks.

Back