Where to buy a woodrat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

OK guys (and gal) I have almost succumbed to the lure of the woodrat after reading posts here and thinking about it for a while.

Why don't I have one already? Price!!!

so, where is cheapest supplier?

Is there a second hand one out there? (cash waiting :lol: )

Any help/links appreciated

should think the cheapest supplier is direct from woodrat themselves! There aren't many dealers in UK for em.

second hand ones come up very rarely - seen one or 2 for sale, but not often. You can't have mine :p

Thanks for quick response guys. ebay is £285 at present and not met reserve. I have asked for reserve price from seller.

Scan everything if you want a S/H one, I've only seen two I think, ever S/H. If youa re looking though, try the woodrat forums, and maybe a google search "woodrat for sale" type thing.

Likewise, no, you can't have mine either!

Adam

From the look of the 3612C mounted on his Woodrat, I can believe him when he says 'The jig has had little use' - the 3612C looks like it has never been turned on!

NeilCFD

TONY s/h rats are as abundant as rocking horse droppings i would go to woodrat for a new one, as henry says if your not pleased with it send it back for a refund now you dont get that off ebay :D

henry will i get any commission if he buys one :wink:

frank":13okxpuu said:
TONY s/h rats are as abundant as rocking horse droppings i would go to woodrat for a new one, as henry says if your not pleased with it send it back for a refund now you dont get that off ebay :D

henry will i get any commission if he buys one :wink:

Hi Frank

Only problem with that approach is that I do not think the woodrat is worth £475 to me (I have a Leigh and router table and the rat would be for 'other' stuff), especially without cutters etc. - I think it is rather expensive.

Who is Henry? Espedair Street? Does he work for Woodrat? Can I get a discount down to a realistic price? :wink:

Back