Where online can I buy shop vac connections / reducers etc?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizen

Established Member
Reaction score
I've quite a few permutations of vac and power tool which don't connect due to hide diameter.

Anybody know where I can get good quality hose, tubing and vac accessories in general?

Thanks

Axminster have a good selection.
Quite often the internal and external diameters of hoses and fittings dont exactly match though. Keep a roll of duct tape handy. :roll:
Sometimes its easier to make your own from scraps of plastic pipe or even cut out of mdf and glued together.

Prizen":yq64zidb said:
I've quite a few permutations of vac and power tool which don't connect due to hide diameter.

Anybody know where I can get good quality hose, tubing and vac accessories in general?

Thanks

Plenty of options for hose at good prices here; Hull-based Ventilation Centre usually have the best prices but showig limited size options at the moment

I got thisset for around half the price being asked here. It allows you to connect hoses of varying diameters.

Then at the business end there are these; you can pay four times as much for same thing if you really want to!

Back