Where have all the bandsaws gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're full of Bandsaws and MCD's Fillet o' Fish as I have defo not seen anyone eat one of those in well over 6 months

Not on Evergreen, but our Cyclone container 40ft due on Tuesday didn't even dock on Sunday - we heard on Monday that new delivery date is 17 August.....

Boat had changed course last minute and gone else where first.... ha it's still madness at moment.

On Friday I went to view a bandsaw in a farmyard auction later that day. It had no power to it, so couldn't see it running. Wheel tyres perished, top guide bearings seized, 16.5mm max cutting height. Couldn't see a well known makers name, but did uncover the motor plate to find Elektra Beckum! There was a number 4404 (I think) on it, but the whole thing was covered in rust. I put a bid of £45 on it online thinking that was all it was worth. Believe me, it was caked in sawdust and hadn't been used for a long time. It went for £200!!! Talk about gobsmacked, people will buy anything, just to spend their money, or so it seems to me.

Latest posts

Back