Where do they get it?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torx

Established Member
Reaction score
In Germany for a few days, I think I’d be hard pushed to find softwood of this sort of quality in the UK

8043E7E9-2613-491F-A67F-7662EAE0F24D.jpeg
F0C64625-1B65-40D2-A99D-26A7AC51AAA0.jpeg
FBD4498F-FDCC-4490-A306-D39F2B966CC9.jpeg

Not to mention leaving it in the street and not finding it covered in graffiti / on fire / in someone’s garden.

haha try putting that in salford, wouldn't last long, agree that it's beautiful quality wood.

If I could get wood of that kind of quality I don't think I'd ever go back to using pine.

If I could get wood of that kind of quality I don't think I'd ever go back to using pine.
You can buy top quality pine (redwood), pitch pine, columbian pine (douglas fir) from the right timber merchant. Not from B&Q or average builders merchant. You have to look around.

In Germany for a few days, I think I’d be hard pushed to find softwood of this sort of quality in the UK

View attachment 138631View attachment 138632View attachment 138633

Not to mention leaving it in the street and not finding it covered in graffiti / on fire / in someone’s garden.
Looks good. Fairly new - don't know how it would weather but it has the classic essential outside furniture detail of no wood-on-wood contact, hence avoiding water traps.

Back