• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Where can i get the bk bits for a rededa mark 2 vice quick release

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

dannyr

Established Member
Reaction score
This doesn't look like the type I referred to in answering your other thread. It's a straight twin of Parkinson/Record/Woden equivalents, I believe.

Some spares may be available, even new for record/irwin, but it'll cost you, so your best bet might be to look for a broken one of them - most of these interchange but I can't guarantee that.

Rededa were made in Sheffield (about1930-60) quite close to where the Kelham Island industrial museum is (well worth a visit).

Kevinmcintosh

Reaction score
This doesn't look like the type I referred to in answering your other thread. It's a straight twin of Parkinson/Record/Woden equivalents, I believe.

Some spares may be available, even new for record/irwin, but it'll cost you, so your best bet might be to look for a broken one of them - most of these interchange but I can't guarantee that.

Rededa were made in Sheffield (about1930-60) quite close to where the Kelham Island industrial museum is (well worth a visit).
Cheers mate .stripped and primed

Attachments

dannyr

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking good -- one other option people sometimes choose is to forget the quick release (maybe until you find a parts donor) and wedge the half nut against the screw -- the buttress thread will hold well, but no QR).

Maybe some member has done this and can report.

Latest posts