Where can I buy melamine?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few companies that advertise online that offer high pressure laminate cut to size.....It tends to vary in thickness from about 0.7mm thick to 1.0mm thick, depending on the quality.

Having done a quick Google search for this I can see the problem you're coming up against. Plenty of pre-laminated boards but little in the way of the laminate itself 😯

There are, as said, many companies selling the board and, seemingly, some able to "make up" to requirements?! Maybe, approaching one of those to see if they'd be willing to provide your needs OR, failing that, a name/contact for a supplier of the laminate could be your best approach?

Here is a link to one on-line supplier......Black laminate, 0.7mm thickness, 1000mm x 1000mm in size....about £77inc Vat and delivery.

https://www.hm-wood-shop.co.uk/shop/formica-laminate-jet-24085p.html?CookieConsentChanged=1
IDS (International Decorative Surfaces) is who I would use for something like this, but you have to have a Trade account to purchase anything from them.....and it would likely have to be a full size 3050mm x 2070mm sheet....

Last edited:
Back