When You Write Your Christmas List...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the warning gill ,the wife was talking about going for a winter break in serbia she said it would be stunning :shock: :shock: .

frank

Hello

We had a warden in a nearby state (Arkansas) that used about the same procedure on some of the more wild inmates. Only you had to crank a telephone instead of battery powered. The federal gov. made him quit doing it and also took his job. He said it made his 'patients' more cooperative. This all happened in the late 50's before we knew about being politically correct. :oops: :oops:
As best as we can tell, the inmates didnot want to line up for this procedure. :twisted:
Travis

Travis Byrne":r6cbpypt said:
Hello

We had a warden in a nearby state (Arkansas) that used about the same procedure on some of the more wild inmates.

Ah yes, the Tucker hot-line. Certainly a novel approach to prison reform. Still, when you have to secretly bury 200 of the inmates in unmarked graves behind the building because you "reformed" them to death, I suppose a few scorched testicles are the least of your worries. :shock:

----------------
Simon

Gill":3g5wnya3 said:
... I bet not many of you will ask Santa for one of these :shock: !

He Gill,

I think its about time you change your searchengine for one that comes up with more reasonable hits/suggestions for the search criteria,

- Presents for the husband who has everything -

:p :p

******** to that , I don't know anyone who hates me that much to give me that sort of pressy

edit to remove 3 letters

Don't they use electric shock treatment to get yor heart beating again? At 68 year old could it----------------- no maybe not-------but Mmmmmmm
could beMmmmmmmmmmmmm I,ll think about it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Alan

I knew they were all bloody mental when I was out there being shot at by them - only the Serbs would pay to be tortured :roll:

Latest posts

Back