When will it warm up?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smithy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have just spent the first of three days at a Craft Fair. When I set off this morning it was snowing and minus 3. The fair is in an 11th century church in a village called Touques just outside Deauville it was cold outside and even colder in the church. When the sun did come out all the stall holders rushed outside to warm up. Even though I sold a few things it was still a very long day and I was glad to get home in front of the log burner.

Mike

Tell me about it!

I haven't been in the workshop since January and am halfway through knocking down our outhouses ready for kitchen extension to start in April - Brrrrrr!!

Still chucking logs on the fire (what few we have left). They recon we are in for a bad April....whats new.

Eking out the central heating oil.

Wood pile gradually diminishing.

Roll on June when I go to Greece for a couple of weeks windsurfing. I reckon I'll be doing a Papa when we disembark and I'll kiss the ground !

It seems to be getting colder. Yesterday morning it was -6 and this morning it is -8. I suppose it can only improve.

Mike

Well yesterday I went walking in Derbyshire and jumped over a 5-bar gate. It wasn't difficult as only the top bar was visible over the snow. We were walking higher than the dry stone walls around us. Ridiculous.
S

Back