When I am in charge!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of the above.
But also using "actually" more than once a day (good job my mrs doesnt read this)

I wasnt educated to a high enough standard to have the descriptive terms, but "myself personally" is also intensely irritating.
I like sammy's precis too.

People who don't understand that language evolves.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

doctor Bob":2d9j1ecp said:
Men wearing formal shoes with no socks. BANNED
What about ankle socks that make it *look* like they are not wearing socks??

I think you should all spend a day in Shoreditch, east London with me. You lot would LOVE it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Automatic execution for anyone who wants to restrict, confine, define, inhibit, restrict, hold back or prevent the evolution of the English language, or link it in anyway, to long dead inferior languages of the Mediterranean basin.

t8hants":2zasqno9 said:
Automatic execution for anyone who wants to restrict, confine, define, inhibit, restrict, hold back or prevent the evolution of the English language, or link it in anyway, to long dead inferior languages of the Mediterranean basin.
Tru dat fam. Real talk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Depends how language evolves. If it changes to become like trashy mass media, or to normalise ideas that are problematic, I think it's a real shame.

People who don't indicate when they intend to leave a roundabout - that'll all stop.

Cyclists riding 2 or more abreast.

Male cyclists standing up on the bikes to get more leg power whilst wearing tight lycra.

Cyclists wearing head cams who look for conflicts with car users.

All to get Jailed.

Don't get me going on about cyclists :x :x :x

Garno":2jzz3mvz said:

Male cyclists standing up on the bikes to get more leg power whilst wearing tight lycra.

All to get Jailed.

don't get me started about drivers, you know that statistically most accidents are caused by drivers don't you, I will give you evidence if you continue to deny this.

you should be banned for life from driving! It's easy to blame all your pathetic insecurities on cyclists, look in the mirror.

I have seen some horrendus accidents caused by terrible drivers who have the same attitude as you.

Its not funny when you are on the receiving end of it and your life is at risk.

thetyreman":yh6sue15 said:
Garno":yh6sue15 said:

All to get Jailed.

don't get me started about drivers, you know that statistically most accidents are caused by drivers don't you, I will give you evidence if you continue to deny this.

you should be banned for life from driving! It's easy to blame all your pathetic insecurities on cyclists, look in the mirror.

I have seen some horrendus accidents caused by terrible drivers who have the same attitude as you.

p.s good job you aren't in charge.

thetyreman":1fu0pct5 said:
thetyreman":1fu0pct5 said:
Garno":1fu0pct5 said:

All to get Jailed.

p.s good job you aren't in charge.

I think I will go and crawl under a rock, I had no idea that the hypothetical subject matter of this thread was meant to be serious.

thetyreman":1g6kfll0 said:
Garno":1g6kfll0 said:

All to get Jailed.

Has an accident ever been caused by the cyclist?
Maybe a cyclist with the same attitude as you? the ones that think it is fine to cycle in the country at a nice leisurely pace, 4 abreast without a care in the world weaving about the road. If you do not believe it then drive in the countryside and watch them.
Watch them using peoples gardens as toilets whilst your at it.
I have re-read my post and I have not once denied that probably most accidents are caused by drivers let alone " continue to deny this" in fact I have not even mentioned accidents.
If you can not see that my post was made in the same vein as all the other posts within this thread (that being light hearted) then I suggest maybe you put a list up at the start of all threads letting people know what subject matter to avoid instead of going into a rage.

Hobby pelatons. no more than 5 riders.
Split into 5's, 100m's apart.
Don't ride as a bunch of 30.

Back