Whats that then ;-)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatknot

Established Member
Reaction score
Picked this up on spec earlier

I now know what it is but does anyone else ;-)

It had me scratching my head for a while

Attachments

• Clip43.jpg
    Clip43.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 650
  • Clip36b.jpg
    Clip36b.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 650
  • Clip35.jpg
    Clip35.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 650
  • Clip33.jpg
    Clip33.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 650
  • Clip32.jpg
    Clip32.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 650
I've not looked it up, and not seen one before, but I think it's the equivalent of an Eclipse no 39.

You are quite correct sir

A Stanley GF-H1-A

I had never seen one before today

Should anyone have any instructions for same I wouldn't mind a copy

Is there a readable patent number? I can't see it on Datamp, but Google Patents is pretty good on the more modern stuff.

AndyT":345mk9ae said:
Is there a readable patent number? I can't see it on Datamp, but Google Patents is pretty good on the more modern stuff.

No sadly not, there is no patent stamped on it at all that part of the label is blank

I can't see why your system is reporting an insecure connection.
You could try searching for the Carter-Stanley catalogue at archive.org yourself, then looking at page 44.
The gist of it seems to be that you can put a mounted stone, on an arbor, in your router then put the bit into the holder and carefully slide one base across the other until they touch. Presumably having set all the angle adjustments first.
Or else, if you have a Stanley shaper, with a big cast iron table, you use that to spin the stone and slide the cutter up to it, mounted in the fixture.

Good luck! And good eye protection too. :)

You sometimes get a false negative by security software, but its not worth ignoring just in case

I did find a not very clear instruction sheet which will do

Attachments

• Instruction sheet copy.jpg
    Instruction sheet copy.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 363

Latest posts

Back