Whats In ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llangatwgnedd

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats in next months GWW?

Browsing through it tonight and what was in next months issue page was this months articles :?: :(

Andy or Pete can you tell us what is in next months issue or have I got the only misprint issue ?

You're not the only one, SDP. I just hope it's not changing its name to "Groundhog Woodworking"... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Ooops! We aren't sure what happened, we had a 'next month' page ready for printing but somewhere along the line it got swapped for last months..... Sorry! :oops: ( I could have said that we were that impressed with last months issue that we thought we'd try and make you buy it again!)
So this month will be on test, the new Ryobi double compound pullover mitre saw, Metabo KSE 68 Plus circular saw, Panasonic EY6450 18 volt drill driver, a set of digital calipers and a battery screwdriver from Stanley.
There is also a comparison/pro and cons of using a standard over/under planer thicknesser or a small jointer and seperate thicknesser.
We're looking at the budget end here, using the Perform stuff from Axminster as the test products as the price of the combi against the individuals is pretty much identical, so the end user can compare product and budget together.
As for projects, Spring is here, so it's based around garden stuff. We can't promise Charlie Dimmock or Tommy Walsh, but there should be plenty of things to keep you busy through the summer!

Andy

Back