What type of

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 - or am I just being an old fart? The radios in my shed & my car are always tuned to this station.

"The Archers" is far better than any TV soap opera & the 18:30 comedy slot usually puts me in a good frame of mind when I'm driving home from work.

"Sad" thing is that I've been a full time "radio 4" addict since I was 25 yrs old & part time since I was in nappies

I used to work for a firm where the radio was a sore point. It was settled that we would listen to radio 1 in the morning and radio 2 in the afternoon. After a while the directors noticed that morning production was significantly higher than afternoon production.

Need I say more??? 8)

I am a bit old fashioned. In my workshop the radio is tuned to Classic FM.
While touring the UK last year we found a similar station there, it made driving a pleasure.
:D :mrgreen:

Leather Clothing - Hmmmmmm ..... do we have the right WWW here??
:oops: :twisted:

I like listening to Radio 4 but not when I'm in the workshop, you see the problem is that I find myself putting off the next peice of machining because otherwise I won't be able to hear what is being said, with music it doesn't matter so much

John

I'm a radio 4 man as well. The only time I turn the dial is when the afternoon play is by Checkov. That man makes paint drying seem exciting. I find importantly that when I'm concentrating it turns into background noise. Some of the music channels are just too obtrusive and others are too moreish you always want to stop and listen if something good comes on.

Drew

Back