What type of UK woodworking magazines & Fourms...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urm the UK magazines I've read in the past are:

The Woodworker
New Woodworking
Good Woodworking
The Router
Furniture & Cabinet Making

I Subscribe to Goodwoodworking and buy one of the others if it looks good.

As to forums well I like this one :wink:

The magazines that I have regularly are;
Good woodworking and New woodworking.
I also have the American magazine Popular woodworking.
I confess to reading too many magazines, if something catches my eye in any of the other wood mags I do get them as well.
Iwould like to get some of the other American mags to see what they are like.

Yeah! they're the ones. I have seen the online versions, but I like to read magazines. You have far better tv programmes than us as well. I think you still have some that we have never seen over here yet. Probably our best attampt so far was building a log home that was shipped over from the States and built in Scotland.

THE MAGAZINES I NORMALY GET ARE

THE WOODWORKER AND ANY OTHER THAT LOOKS GOOD

GOT A NEW HALF-INCH ROUTER :D SO AM INTO

THE ROUTER MAG NOW.

:wink: Hi, I'm new on this forum, just registered, thought maybe I could learn something new from you folks, also like you avatars, how do I get one? :D

Welcome to the forums Hi ho sliver :D

You can add or select a avatar to use from your profile page. The avator section is right at the bottom.

Charley,
Haven't seen Fine Woodworking on the shelves yet down here in darkest Norfolk. Even the motorways don't come this far East.

Paul - count yourself lucky about the motorways! The UK magazines look pretty well covered, and as for forums, we've been pretty thin on the ground until this one, which looks as though it's going to be great.

Back