What tools would you like from the usa?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood1000":2kaqw2db said:
If the laws of safety laws were't an issue, or the price of the tools. What tools would you like from the usa?

If shopspace were no object, I'd have a Sawstop cabinet saw in a heartbeat. hmmmmmmmm...... what else...

L-N tools at US prices...
include Canada and I'd have 2 of everything made by Sauer & Steiner...
Lumber at US prices... ($0.18 /bf for black walnut?????)
Rockler...
Pat Warner's router accessories...
canna think of anything else...

I'd totally agree with Midnight - cheap lumber.

Most of my tools ARE from the USA - Delta: tablesaw and thickness planer; DeWalt: drill/driver, biscuit jointer, trimsaw, recip saw; Craftsman: compound mitre saw (yeah, it was $80 on sale) and various routers; plus, loads of clamps. Even my bench is made from 12x2 bought in the USA and lugged all the way back with everything else. I did bring approx 6 cu ft of cherry with me (now all used), and a stack of rare offuts that I'm gradually using up, including a couple of boards of padauk and purpleheart. Left the Siberian Birch behind - that was a mistake. It's at the daughter's house waiting for my return...

What I need is a bigger transformer :wink:

wood1000":hc33ywzl said:
No I'm not doing this for my own fun.

Any specific reason for asking, or just out of interest?

Adam

Hi Wood1000

Not really a tool, but just another example of the size of your market. I'd love T-track to be freely available, and cheap.

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back