What should Dom be thought of as?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think we should think of Dom the Dominator as

• A Dennis Dominator bus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Norton Dominator bike

• A BSA Bantam bike

• Oy, I'm Dom!

• I'd rather not say, it's rude/personal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scrit

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, now's the time to make your opinions known! Following promhandicam's suggestion at the end of this page what do YOU think we should regard Dom as?

Scrit

guess how i voted 8)

worrying that so far the overwhelming thought is that dom is too personal a subject upon which to comment :twisted:

paul :wink:

engineer one":3sivqxrh said:
Worrying that so far the overwhelming thought is that Dom is too personal a subject upon which to comment :twisted:
What's more worrying is that either Dom has bipolar disorder, or someone else has delusions of Dom-dom. Apparently there are two Doms! :shock: Also the last option "Godfather" seems to have disappeared. Does this mean I'll be looking for horses' heads in the bed in the morning?

Scrit

did someone say the double decker because there is a lot of room upstairs? what a scurrilous thing to say :wink:

Steve :lol:

boy that takes courage, over 4000 kilometers away :twisted: pro handy :roll:

mind you be very afraid next time you land here, and don't fly with an italian airline :lol:

paul :wink:

. . . . you think I should cancel my daughters riding lessons at the local stables then? :cry:

I'll have you know that I wanted to vote for 'Capo di Capi Re' but unfortunately that wasn't an option :wink:

Steve (getting out while he still can)

Back