What router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randgbruce

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi There,
I am looking to buy a new router table & was looking at the Charnwood WO20
Is there anybody who has one and can give feedback, or can anybody reccomend another.
Cheers boo.

Rutlands are doing their Dakota Deluxe Router Table for £89.95 including free delivery. Granted it's not cast iron, but it's decent non the less. I've just bought one a few weeks ago, but haven't used it yet although managed to set it up fine. It's good and sturdy, the top is thick and flat and just about any router can be mounted to it. For the saved money you could get the extra bells and whistles for the table and a nice Triton router to go with it. I'm a bit of a novice though, so maybe others could advise better. :)

Thanks for your reply Craig but i'm looking for something with a cast iron table but not a spindle moulder just
at the moment. I,ve had a small workshop making signs,picnic tables etc. for 25yrs but the last 2 have been
the hardest. All my machinery has cast iron tables & i find them the best.My current router table is homemade
& just looking to upgrade.
------------------------
boo

Back