What lovely people

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beejay

Established Member
Reaction score
I popped over to meet Tombo today who had very kindly offered a free set of router bits on this forum a few days ago. I was the lucky recipient so again Tom many thanks indeed.
A very nice young man indeed who knows a thing or two about computers!! 8)
He very kindly showed me his workshop and was telling me about his plans to refit now that hes found an alternative accommodation for his rather nice car( the one in his avatar), and I couldn't help notice the lack of a tablesaw. Well,, he explained that he had sold his previous one, a PK200 with all the bits, which is exactly what I have, and has ordered a new one after visiting another local member,,Nailer, a while back, as I did a while back to see his new Excalibur Beast.
I just don't have the room but Tombo has, to accommodate this rather nice piece of kit,, but he is like a kid waiting for Xmas for the equipment to arrive.
So all of you please say a little prayer for Tombo tonight for his Excalibur to be delivered SOOOOOOONNNNN!! as he is definitely getting a bit twitchy..I could tell :)
No real point to this other to say that its nice to belong to a group of people who are willing to give and help each other out without fuss.
Mind you,, maybe Nailer will start charging for his workshop tours and demos if he gets too many more requests :)
My thanks again to Tombo and Nailer.
beejay
http://community.webshots.com/user/eunos9

beejay":fixvq5ju said:
So all of you please say a little prayer for Tombo tonight for his Excalibur to be delivered SOOOOOOONNNNN!! as he is definitely getting a bit twitchy..I could tell :)
Chuckle. Any point saying anticipation's half the fun?

No, didn't think so... :lol:

Nice post, beejay; always nice to hear of members having a get together in the real world as well as the virtual one.

Cheers, Alf

Ditto.

This forum seems to attract the nicest and most generous of people.

Gill

aw shucks :oops: your more than welcome, i'm just glad you will get some use of the cutters.

Your not wrong though i am getting twitchy, my advice to anyone buying an xcalibur get it delivered before you sell your old saw. Ive been waiting nearly a month for delivery though there is a possability that i might get it this week but i'm not holding my breath.

Tom

No problem at all....always happy to help fellow woodies out if i can :D

It's always better so see things in the flesh and in action before you part with your hard earned.

Tombo....it'll be worth the wait fella 8) .....and don't forget to get a link belt,you'll be pleastantly suprised in the amount of difference it makes.

Makes a great machine even better 8)

Pleasure to read.

My grandma always said " its better to give than receive".

Hope that expression is acccepted :?

devonwoody,

I agree with your grandma. :D

Not sure that my 'kid's do, though. Even though now all adults, their ingenuity for raiding my bank account is boundless! :roll: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev.

Latest posts

Back